This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Keymaster
9 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Hopfully me and my boyfriend are going to be moving to perth to visit family for one year. We are looking to get our visa first with STA travel and then book our flight… basically my question is that i sm sure if this is the right way of doin things? Actually scared as never traveled far before but really looking forward to this adventure! I also do not no how to go about work!! Basically i have done business admin and health an social care- at this moment in time i am doing level 2 apprenticeship in community servious co-ordinatior and i am working for a chairty to support the visually impaired. My partner was bar manager and then went onto being a skip driver. Any advice and guidence would be really appricated!
    Thanks in advance.

Keymaster

Hi There Kerry and thanks for your post.

When you say you are looking to get your visa with STA travel. What type of visa re you referring to?

This is an important question as there are only a small number of visa types that enable you to work whilst travelling in Australia.

With the 457 visa jobs listed on our website, you would need to secure a job offer and then the company offering the job will sponsor you.

A working holiday visa might also be the way to go.

Happy to help but if you could provide a little further info it would be appreciated.

All the best

Mark

Site Admin
    457 Jobs Australia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 457 Jobs Australia - Australia's largest job board dedicated to Australian Jobs offering 457 Sponsorship

Other Sites in our network: Australia Migration Services | Social Media Marketing Services Australia | Sponsored 457 Job Listings Australia

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account