This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jimmyinin 1 year, 4 months ago.

  • Author
  • #19905

    I & Mrs am moving to Melbourne with kids ( under 5 years old) . My older child is 4.5 years and goes to school in the UK ( Reception Year) and I am little confused to the information I am getting on various sites.

    Can someone confirm what is the process of applying for a kinder place ? Do we pay a charge for this if on 457 visas?
    Would we be entitled for the free 15 hours childcare which the council provides, if on 457’s?
    What sort of charges are we looking at for the extended charges for my older child if we both intend to work full time?
    Are kinder’s connected to primary schools ? Would 457’s be allowed to apply for council schools? if we do intend to pay a charge what will be the annual charges be?

    I will appreciate if someone can advise us further?



Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 457 Jobs Australia - Australia's largest job board dedicated to Australian Jobs offering 457 Sponsorship

Other Sites in our network: Australia Migration Services | Social Media Marketing Services Australia | Sponsored 457 Job Listings Australia


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?