Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mohamad Hijazi 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello,

I just have an inquiry regarding sponsorship opportunities in Australia for engineers.

I’m a graduate mechanical engineer who graduated two years from a British university. Ever since I came to Australia I’ve been trying to get a job in my field, however, due to not having a permanent residency I was not able to get one. I’m currently on a visit visa that ceases on the 30th of November this year, and I’m hoping to get a job before that date.

Unfortunately, I do not possess any form of experience apart from some teaching (through Skype) and building my own custom Cafe Racer motorcycle. And I do understand that finding a sponsor, especially in my case, is not easy at all. Yet, I’m still willing to try everything at my disposal to get one, even if I have to move to a remote area.

p.s I already had my skilled assessed by EA (Engineers Australia)

Any tips, advice or guidance is appreciated.

Thank you for providing such a service.

Regards,
    Mohamad Hijazi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 457 Jobs Australia - Australia's largest job board dedicated to Australian Jobs offering 457 Sponsorship

Other Sites in our network: Australia Migration Services | Social Media Marketing Services Australia | Sponsored 457 Job Listings Australia

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account